"I could have got the biggest $10k ring but I told her that I wanted this forever" - Couple tattoo ring on their fingers as they get engaged


nce Donnell proposed to his girlfriend some hours ago, and what he shared online has got people talking. Describing his fiancee (@danachanel on Instgram) as the woman of his dreams, Donnell revealed that they tattooed rings on their fingers. Why? Rather than get a $10,000 ring he saw at a jewelry store, he wanted something that would last forever and never give them the option to take off or give up on one another."Who would of thought that a girl I would meet on Instagram a year and a half ago would now be myfiancé & future wife! And I wouldn't have it any other way! I could have went & got the biggest$10,000 ring that I saw in the jewelry store but I told her that I wanted this forever. I didn't want usto have the option to give up on each other or take off a physical ring. When it comes to marriage, you don't quit! You don't quit! And again, you don't quit!So I decided that we would make it permanent. Ladies, take this as an example of when a man truly wants to dedicate his ENTIRE LIFE to you, hewill do absolutely anything to prove it. No excuses, no if's, no ands, no buts! He'll get down on one knee like a real man should, grab you by the hand and ask you to be his wife with no regrets. It doesn't matter how young or inexperienced you are! I'm 22 years old. Love is love at the end of day & don't let anybody stop you from who GOD has called you to be with," Donnell said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrested Development Jason bateman has officially signed on for Season 5

Happy Days Star Erin Moran Dead at 56

Model, Faith Morey releases semi nude photos and a powerful message to women