Man sets his wife's shop ablaze for telling him to stop stealing her money (Photos)

"My son recently kicked, punched me hard on the mouth under his mother's instructions. Nearly all my front teeth broke off," said Nding'uri.He claims that his wife has been beating him senseless for the past seven years, and now fears for his life. So he has decided to come out and cry for help publicly after more than seven attempts to report the assault cases to the police failed."My son recently kicked, punched me hard on the mouth under his mother's instructions. Nearly all my front teeth broke off. I tried filling a report at Githunguri Police Station but my attempts were frustrated,"said Nding'uri."My wife has brought in another man, who is way younger than her in our matrimonial home. They are living together. I was forced to rent a house in Githunguri after the pastor of the church that had taken me in, was transferred,"he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrested Development Jason bateman has officially signed on for Season 5

Happy Days Star Erin Moran Dead at 56

Oosthuizen, Stanley share lead at Players Championship