Serena Williams Pens Emotional Note to Her Unborn Baby: "You Gave Me Strength I Didn't Know I Had"


Serena Williams can't wait to be a mom.

The all-star tennis player took to Instagram to share a selfie of her growing baby bump and penned a heartfelt note to her unborn baby.

"My Dearest Baby, You gave me the strength I didn't know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to join the players box next year," she wrote, "but most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you.... once again today. On @alexisohanian bday. from the world's oldest number one to the world's youngest number one. -Your Mommy." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrested Development Jason bateman has officially signed on for Season 5

Happy Days Star Erin Moran Dead at 56

Oosthuizen, Stanley share lead at Players Championship