Ronaldo was presented with a shirt by florentino Perez marking his 100th goal in CL!

“I want to say thank you for this gift, to Real Madrid, my teammates and the fans”, addedthe Portuguese star. Ahead of training today at Real Madrid City, the president Florentino Pérez presentedCristiano Ronaldowith a commemorative shirt to celebrate the forward reaching a century of goals in European competition, a feat which he completed in Munich. The Portuguese striker, who netted a double at the Allianz Arena to seal a madridista win overBayern, is the first player in history to reach this continental milestone.Cristiano: “It's an honour to reach this milestone"“It's a real honour to reach one hundred goals in Europe. Yesterday was a special day, with a vitally important win. I'm very happy. I want to say thank you to Real Madrid for the opportunity to build a wonderful career at this club, and to my teammates as well. Thanks to the club, my colleagues and the fans”.“When I started scoring goals in the Champions League, I never imagined I'd beat this record. It's an honour for me to reach such a significant figure. I'm absolutely thrilled, really happy. Before we took to the pitch yesterday, I thought it was going to be a tough game, that Bayern would start very strongly. But once they missed the penalty, I felt that the team would take heart from it and the second halfwould be ours. I got the goals, but it could have been anyone who scored”.Double"I've got one word to describe yesterday's goals: incredible. They were special because we were losing and it looked difficult to turn it around. We managed it once again and I was thrilled to net the two goals because I helped Real Madrid get the win. I hope there's another double to come at the Bernabéu. We've got a slight advantage and I hope the fans can get behind us and cheers us on, because it's going to be a tough battle. I hope Real Madrid come out on top and qualify for the semi-finals. We know April will be a difficult,decisive month, and the team looks good. The coach has managed things well, with good squad rotation, and we're ready for thefinal stage of the season”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrested Development Jason bateman has officially signed on for Season 5

Happy Days Star Erin Moran Dead at 56

Model, Faith Morey releases semi nude photos and a powerful message to women